Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party
MVMCP – Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is a truly magical opportunity to experience. The Magic Kingdom at Disney World is transformed into a holiday retreat – complete with falling snow and complimentary cookies and hot chocolate!
The entire park is decked out in traditional holiday decoration.
The party is suitable and highly recommended for all ages.
There are many special things that happen during this party that you won’t experience on a normal day at the Magic Kingdom. Like the Mickey’s Once Upon a Christmastime Parade featuring many of the Disney characters, dancing reindeer, wooden soldiers, and of course Santa Claus.
Other highlights of the party are special live stage shows at the Castle as well as Mickey’s ‘Twas the Night Before Christmas show in Tomorrowland, character and Santa meet and greets, special Holiday Wishes fireworks, Carolers on Main Street as well as a limited crowd – which means short wait times for some of the most popular attractions.
2012 MVMCP Dates and Pricing
November 9, 12, 15, 16, 25, 27, 29
December 2, 4, 6, 7, 9, 11, 13, 14, 16, 18, 20, 21
Event Hours: 7:00 pm – 12:00 am
Call 407-W-DISNEY to purchase tickets.
Get your tickets as soon as you can – this event sells out!
Important things to know about MVMCP
- You usually are entitled to a free photograph to commemorate the party. Try to get your photo taken early in the evening to avoid long wait times and also to get it out of the way!
- This is one of those after hours events held at the Magic Kingdom. Separate tickets are required for admission. The Magic Kingdom closes early on party nights and only those with the special event tickets are admitted.
- If you are going to Disney world during the time of this party and not planning on attending, please make your touring and dining plans accordingly. You cannot make dining reservations for a Magic Kingdom restaurant on the night of the party if you do not have party tickets!
- TIP: Even though the event does not start until 7:00 pm, you can usually get into the park starting around 4:00 pm.
- Those attending the party will be required to wear an identifying wristband.
- Please note that a limited number of tickets are available for each night. So if you wish to attend, make sure to order your tickets early. One benefit of attending one of these specially-ticketed events is the smaller crowds. You can take advantage of this and ride many of the popular attractions with little or no wait time.
- The party features a special parade. In addition to many of the characters decked out in their finest Holiday attire, Santa Claus makes an appearance – so keep those cameras out and ready!
- Holiday Wishes is a spectacular version of the Wishes fireworks display. Holiday Wishes features a 180 degree presentation of fireworks that are synchronized to classic Christmas songs and narrated by Jiminy Cricket.Some of the fireworks are even shaped like snowflakes!