The Wishes Dessert Party consists of a self-service dessert buffet located at the Tomorrowland Terrace in the Magic Kingdom. The buffet includes sweets, beverages and of course exclusive viewing of Wishes, the nightly fireworks show.
You do need to purchase tickets ahead of time for this event. Only 50 tickets sold each night. This would be a fantastic way to meet up with a large family or group.
Keep in mind that there is no seating for this event. You stand to view the fireworks from a covered area.
In keeping with Disney’s outstanding customer service, special diets can be accommodated at the party – just be sure to let them know when you purchase your tickets.
By the way, the Wishes soundtrack is a wonderful way to relive the magic of your vacation…there is nothing like popping in a little bit of Disney music after you’ve returned to the reality of your everyday life! My son Daniel bought me my copy of the soundtrack on our last trip – what can I say – like mommy like son!!
Pricing for the Dessert Party:
- $21.99 for adults and $11.99 for children 3 to 9 years old.
- $25.99 for adults and $13.99 for children. (peak season pricing)
Important Info about the Wishes Party:
- The party location will open one hour prior to the Wishes start time
- Park admission to Magic Kingdom is required.
- There are no discounts available for the party.
- Reservations are not required, but are recommended as seating is limited.
- Reservations can be made by calling 407-WDW-DINE.
- Prepayment is required to reserve your space.
- Currently the Disney Dining Plan is not accepted.
- The Wishes Party first began on June 23, 2009.